Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ACCURATE PREDICTIONS OF BIRTHS

ACCURATE PREDICTIONS OF BIRTHS
                                      - Donna DiPietro

'S' was the mortgage broker in the real estate office where I worked in Wellesley, Massachusetts in the mid 1990s. She and her husband were a wonderful couple with a beautiful daughter.  'S' asked me if they would ever have more children. I told her that I saw a handsome blond baby boy dressed in an undershirt and diaper sitting on her knee. I predicted that she would tell me she was pregnant the next year around the holidays, which was almost two years into the future. I also told her that she and her husband would have a third child, a girl, and that I saw ‘May’. 


The next year, the week before Thanksgiving, I was downstairs in the kitchen at work, and 'S' came in and said she had just found out she was pregnant and she wanted me to be one of the first to know. As predicted, she had a beautiful blond baby boy. Months later, I left that office to work elsewhere and hadn’t seen her for about two years. 


One day I was in the area and walked by the office. 'S' happened to be in the front reception room and ran out to greet me and gave me a hug. She said she had the third child I predicted, a girl, and she called her May. It turns out that she was named after S's mother. I had no knowledge of S's mother’s name at the time of my predictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment